Commercial Renovation Services
Commercial renovations present unique challenges. Exceptional results that are delivered on time and on budget are just the beginning. A successful project also requires creative, cost-effective solutions. Minimizing disruption for your company, its employees, and its customers is important, too. When you need top-quality commercial renovation services, trust CBF Contracting Inc.
Whether you’re looking to upgrade your facility’s HVAC system or need a new commercial roof, we can help. Remember, when thinking about commercial renovation projects, this is also a great opportunity to update your restrooms or other areas to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Types of Commercial Renovations
With decades of comprehensive commercial construction experience, CBF Contracting Inc. can offer a wide range of first-rate renovation services for your commercial and industrial properties:
- Interior commercial building remodeling.
- Exterior commercial building remodeling (including facades)
- Interior and exterior repairs, additions, and upgrades.
- Complete restorations of existing buildings.
- Comprehensive tenant build-out services or vanilla box construction.
- Commercial construction project estimates.
- Cost analysis studies.
- Permit acquisition.
- Design consultations and project planning.
The CBF Construction Advantage
When you’re intent on remodeling or renovating a commercial property, working with an experienced commercial renovation contractor can bring real benefits. Choosing CBF Contracting Inc. for your next project can provide several advantages:
- Professionalism and expertise. At CBF Contracting, we don’t make excuses. Our entire team of experts is committed to serving our clients with integrity, planning, and professionalism. We firmly believe that it’s easier to get the job done right the first time.
- Clear communication. Not getting answers to your questions or concerns can be incredibly frustrating. It can also be detrimental to your project. That’s why we encourage both teamwork and clear communication.
- Minimal business disruption. Closing your business even briefly for a commercial building renovation project can have a devastating effect on your bottom line. While some projects may require downtime, thoughtful planning and off-hours renovations can often minimize the disruption and allow you to keep your facility open for business safely during the remodeling process. We’re also very aware that we’re guests in your space, so we’re careful to maintain a clean, organized, and safe work area at all times.
- Full range of services. CBF Contracting has been offering general contractor, design-build, and construction management services across a tri-state area for decades. In that time, we’ve built a strong in-house team and solid relationships with people in many trades including plumbers, electricians, carpenters, and more. No matter what type of service is needed for your commercial renovation project, we can provide it.
- Reliability. For more than 40 years, CBF Contracting has been getting the job done. In addition to countless commercial projects for clients in Pennsylvania, eastern Ohio, and western New York State, we’ve built a rock-solid reputation for reliability. We’re bonded and insured and happy to provide references.
CBF Contracting is equipped and ready to take on your next project. We work closely with diverse clients in Western Pennsylvania, Eastern Ohio and Western New York State to deliver customized commercial renovation services ranging. CBF Contracting has been in business for more than three decades thanks to our commitment to excellence, cost and quality management. Call us today at 814-745-3000 for a consultation.
Ready to experience the difference of CBF Contracting? Tell us about your project.
Hiring a General Contractor
The success of your construction project depends
on hiring the best PA general contractor for the job. Since every
project is unique, it’s important to have qualifiers when interviewing
General Contractors and the skills they can provide. Insisting on a
high standard of quality is a good place to start.